ABOUT THE GAME
Intermediate level tuning software for racersYou can come up with your own baseline setup but are still slower than most? Don't know what to do to gain that extra speed to compete for podium spots? The Virtual Race Car Engineer is for you. VRCE fine tunes your existing baseline setup to get the most out of the car… fast. Offering whole-lap and corner-specific advice, VRCE will get the very best out of your setup. In the process, the driver tailors the setup to his individual needs and feel. The end result is a comfortable, reliable, and fast race setup ready to challenge for top positions.
For beginning tuners I recommend our sister app, Setup Developer Tool 2018
- Easy to use tablet style interface
- Fast results with correct advice
- Lap logging and reporting
- Uses driver feedback to create setup to your personal needs
- Works with all modern sim-racing games, and real world cars
- Supports open wheel, sports cars, touring cars, and stock cars
- Both road course and oval style race tracks supported
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, and German languages
Virtual Race Car Engineer 2018 can be used with any realistic auto racing software that allows the users to adjust the car setup. Use with Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, Codemasters F1 series, iRacing, Project Cars, RaceRoom, rFactor, rFactor 2, Stock Car Extreme, Forza, Grand Turismo, and more.