ABOUT THE GAME
Unknightly Public Beta
Unknightly is currently in its Public Beta stage.
We want to be very clear and transparent with our community on what to expect from the current version regarding to the game's current state and implications of deciding to support us at this point in the development process.
So please, before reading on, please consider taking a moment to go through our "Launch Announcement".
We thank you sincerely you for supporting us at this stage and being willing to take part in the vibrant community
that helps shape Unknightly and build it into one of the finest stealth games VR has ever seen.
Short Background StoryUnknightly is a medieval VR stealth game designed from the ground up for virtual reality.
You assume the role of a retired master-thief as he is drawn back into a life once thought left behind, to come to the aid of an old comrade, in the eternal tale of greed-fueled and power-starved men seeking to impose their will upon the masses, regardless of the cost.
VR: Stealth First
This is first and foremost a stealth game, so there's almost always multiple ways to solve every challenge.
Using combat to eliminate guards is viable but not mandatory, and might not always be possible!
Instead, you are encouraged to think through different situations and find ways to get around unnoticed,
steal valuable items, and get out without being caught!
Stealth and Cunning?
- Move around you will have to sneak past guards and climb walls.
- Walk around in shadows and avoid areas with a lot of light to stay invisible even when walking close to guards.
- Be careful not to make loud noises to avoid making guards suspicious.
- Throw objects around to distract guards and create a window of opportunity for you to execute your plans!
- And more...
The Experience & Choice
- Choice in how you approach each and every level. There is always more than one path to the objective.
- Scout through technically challenging and visually compelling environments in search of valuable objects.
- Feel the tension creep up on you as you realize that every mistake could be fatal.
CreditsUnknightly uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.
Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2017, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
If we have accidentally left anything out please feel free to contact us on any of our channels and we will happily comply.