ABOUT THE GAME
Fix, build and renovate highly detailed and fully interactive tanks (German, USA or Soviet), armored cars or self-propelled guns. Experience a realistic simulator game of being a Tank Mechanic.
Find abandoned and destroyed tanks from battlefields of Second World War. Use special tools to find each tank, and extract it from the ground. Grow your repair service business and start your own tank museum.
Start the engine of a newly renovated tank, and feel its former power!
Use different tools to work on tanks:
- Rust Removal Tool
- Sand Blaster
- Paint Gun
- Grinder - to cut and grind
- Wrench pistol - to quickly disassemble rusted screws/bolts
Experience the full process of renovation:
- Clean the tank from mud
- De-rust the tank
- Sandblast the tank
- Apply primer paint to the tank
- Apply final paint to the tank (factory paint)
- Add custom paint, camouflage, color, decal in the paint room
- Sell the tank or put it in your museum to gain money and reputation
Take a tank apart
Use tools and take each tank apart. You can disassemble tank exterior parts, from the bottom (wheels and tracks) up to the turret (gun, barrel, gun cradle etc.). Additionally, the interior of the tank is also available to be renovated, the crew space, tank engine and tank drive system.
Take a seat inside the tank, as any of its crew. From here you can have better and easier access to the interior parts of the tank. Repair hatches, viewers, ammo holders, drive control components and gearbox parts.
To start the tank, you need to repair its engine, gearbox and fuel system. Take the engine out and move it to a special engine stand, to be able to interact with it. Make sure the fuel, coolant and oil systems are assembled and the fluids are filled, so the tank engine can be put to test.
High focus on details
Our tanks and vehicles are based on construction documents, expert opinions and insights from top II World War museums. Our goal is to give a fun and realistic simulation experience of building and repairing these legendary machines.
Customize the tank as you wish, use different camouflages, paint colors, decals etc.
Find and extract tanks
One of the ways to obtain a tank is to get it during the extraction mission. After finding the spot where the tank is underground, call for the excavation team. Prepare the tank for extraction, by pumping the mud out of the tank and then cleaning the tank from whatever's left. Finally, order the lifting of the tank onto the truck trailer, to finish the mission, and move the tank into the workshop.
Test your renovated tanks
Go on the training ground, check how your tank is dealing with special obstacles. Get inside the tank, start the engine and drive around to see if everything is working correctly.
You can also take the tank to the proving grounds, where you are able to shoot the tank’s armament on a special shooting range. You can use two different camera modes for better control of the tank.
Features of Tank Mechanic Simulator:
- 21 vehicles, including 15 tanks, 4 armored vehicles and 2 self-propelled gun:
- PzKpfw VI Tiger Ausf. H1
- M4A3E8 Sherman
- PzKpfw III Ausf. M
- M26 Pershing
- PzKpfw III Ausf. J
- StuG 40 Ausf. G
- PzKpfw IV Ausf. G
- M10 GMC Wolverine
- PzKpfw V Panther Ausf. A
- SdKfz 251/1 Ausf. D
- M3 Halftrack
- M8 Greyound
- Little Willie
- Vickers E
- PzKpfw II Ausf. C
- PzKpfw VIII Maus
- PzKpfw VI Tiger Ausf. H1
- German, US and Soviet tanks
- Each tank has approximately 200+ parts
- Unlimited options to customize the tank with paint, camouflage, color, decals
- Ability to share and download other players customizables
- Use various tools to renovate the tank: hammer, rust removal tool, sandblaster, paint gun, grinder, wrench tool
- Go through the whole process of tank renovation: Mud, Rust, Dirt, Sanding, Primer and Final Paint.
- Interact with tank exterior and interior parts, the engine, fuel system and gearbox, the tracks and wheels
- Put the tank to the test, fill the fluids, run the engine, drive with the tank on test drive yard
- Take the tank to the shooting range, to have some fun with your fully renovated and assembled tank
- Extract tanks from the ground, use special tools: Metal Detector, Ground Penetrating Radar, Drone, Shovel. Find the tank site, use the detectors to mark the tank, call for excavations, clean the tank, put the tank on the truck trailer
- Sale renovated tanks & vehicles or open your own museum