ABOUT THE GAMEYou wake up in a hospital guarded by armed soldiers. Memories gone, you’re told it’s 2035, and Buenos Aires has fallen to a paramilitary organization. Now, you must use your puzzle-solving skills to escape and uncover the truth of what happened to your city. And who you really are.
Guide the protagonist, Christian, through the hospital grounds on a search for answers. What really happened 20 years ago to destroy the city? Why can’t you remember anything since?
Team up with Victoria, a fellow patient (or prisoner) with an equally mysterious past. Together, you must make a bid to escape before the guards catch up with you. Only then will you have a chance to reverse the disastrous events that destroyed the city as you know it.
Your adventure starts now. It’s time for Reversion.
- Charismatic and mysterious characters
- Challenging puzzles to keep you hooked
- Wide variety of interactive objects in each scene
- Classic 2D graphics, as in the golden age of the genre
- Hand-drawn and digitally-colored animation
- Voice acting
- Hints system to help you when you’re stuck
http://toucharcade.com/2012/10/18/reversion-the-escape-review/ (iOs Version)
http://www.game-boyz.com/content/node/18806 (iOs Version)