ABOUT THE GAME
While hunting for food for its chicks, an owl is struck by lightning and wakes up to find both its ability to fly and its chicks gone. Now you must brave the dangers of the forest floor and canopy to find your chicks and bring them back home. Recover your ability to navigate the forest in four short levels and try to bring back as many mice home to your chicks that have spent the night - Owlone in the Woods.
Owlone in the Woods is a cute and condensed miniature platformer where you unlock new movement options with each chick you rescue from the forest.
Owlone in the Woods features:
- Original music with five tracks that your chicks hoot in rhythm to.
- Charming(?) accompanying sound design made with books, socks, cutlery and those dry leaves I found in the pot of my avocado plant.
- Dash, jump, climb and fly your way to each chick - and then bring them back to the safety of the hollow of your tree.
- Eat mice to heal - or if you're already full - regurgitate the meal to your chicks and increase your highscore for your current run.
- Compete for highest score, shortest completion time, and least deaths between runs in the local leaderboard.
- Fully supported by both keyboard and gamepads.