ABOUT THE GAME
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Join us on Discord!
Empire of Ember is a first-person epic fantasy action-RPG with real-time strategy and management elements, set in the fantastical world of its spiritual predecessor Ember.
You'll play as a battlemage who inherits rulership of your city after your master was killed in an attack led by a mysterious cult. Now you will need to bring your town back to prosperity and avenge your mentor while investigating the strange events behind his murder.
Lead your troops in thrilling battles of up to a hundred units in fully destructible environments, explore a world of procedurally generated maps and dungeons, and build and customise your town with total freedom!
- Dual wield spells and weaponry in thrilling first-person battles. Duel enemies with melee weapons, blast them with magic staves, or headshot them at extreme distances with your bow.
- Use the environment to crush, trip, impale or explode enemies.
- Unlock new spells from 3 schools of Lightbringer magic to wreak havoc on your enemies: throw boulders with telekinesis, project chain lightning, raise up fallen enemies and command the undead to fight on your behalf…
- Dodge, block or interrupt your enemies' attacks, but fight strategically, or you may find yourself overwhelmed!
- Lead your army in first person, in battles of up to a hundred units.
- Tactics matter. Enter tactical mode and order your men to hold the line with a shield wall while archers rain death from above. Teleport behind enemy lines to wreak havoc.
- Fully destructible cities: use catapults to break down defenses from afar, or blast through the walls and lead your troops through the breach.
- Design, decorate, and defend your own fully destructible 3D city. Strategically place spawn points to rain fire from high towers while your garrison of melee units defends the gates.
- Integrated sharing: download, siege and destroy, and rate other players' cities!
- Build facilities to produce resources that will make your city grow and prosper.
- Conscript and train troops to accompany you in your adventures or stay in the city as its garrison.
- Research new kinds of units to make your army stronger.
- Hold court and pass judgment on daily events in the lives of your subjects.
- Make decisions that can change the story and lead to different game endings. Features a story written by Patrick Kevin Day, a former lead writer from Telltale Games.