ABOUT THE GAMENote: I am currently working on a new ambitious platformer with unique features, please check it out.
The arcade and shooting games from the 80s and 90s glued me to the screen and growing up as a game developer I found the desire to recreate these experiences for a new generation. Absolute Blue is a classic 2D Shoot’em’up where you pilot a ship and fight your way through waves of enemies and boss battles.
I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, my website or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page or if you just want to say hello or discuss game related topics.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this. I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
About the game
You are an ace pilot and mankind's last hope. Hop into your Jaeger and brave 60 sectors of waves upon waves of enemies by dodging bullets while filling the screen with your own.
Upgrade your trusty ship into a force to be reckoned with as the enemy onslaught will be relentless.
This 2D side-scrolling shooter not only makes you a space traveller, it also transports you back into the glorious 90s with its pumping soundtrack and spectacular, chrome-studded visuals.
- 60 sectors, 12 levels, 4 huge worlds
- Explosions and power-ups all over the place
- 3 difficulty modes
- Configurable controls: Play with the gamepad, keyboard or even mouse (if you're a momma's boy)
- 3 different primary weapons
- Upgrade your ship with up to three satellites
- Feel real satisfaction when blowing up enemies with your ludicrously awesome sizzling energy ray™ or LASER for short.
- Manoeuvrer your ship through super-sonic high-speed sections
- Screen-filling endbosses
- 80/90s infused synth-soundtrack and sfx (available as free DLC)